Thursday, April 7, 2016

UIFSA and FFCCSOA Code of federal regulations and Continuing Exlusive Juridiction between CA and OR

Today 4/7/2016, I am starting a BLOG to discuss the reprehensible behavior of the California Department of Child Support Services, the Sacramento County Superior Court Family Law Division, The Oregon Department of Child Support and the Columbia County Circuit Courts in Oregon Along with many judges that have done nothing to help me with my 25 year old IV-D Child Support Case.  I am now also working with the Department of Child Support in El Dorado County. We will see if they follow through with their job. So far I have had to be the one to persue inforcement, reopen my case when they attempted to close it several times, fight in Judical Administrative courts only to have the DCSS office VOID the judgement and write their own decision in their favor. To then force them to reopen my case again since it is a system set up for failure if you are trying to enforce your own order thru the courts without DCSS involved. Truly impossible.

I had a court date today I thought a Blog might help me with not only sharing information with people out there that are in my same situation. But also to help me in my case to keep regular notes as it has been a long 25 years that I have been attempting to collect this CALIFORNIA interstate child support order from OREGON. 

Today my case was a motion filed by EDC DCSS to clarify my last order which the Sacramento County Courts LOST and for some reason couldn't provide a new certified copy of the order to El Dorado County DCSS, so I had to go to court with the Sacramento DCSS at 8:30a today in Sacramento for the pro temp/commissioner Judge Harman in Department 127, to basically reiterate what the last order already said. 

I think this governmental agency/DCSS needs to explain why they spend our tax dollars and go to Leadership Conferences on our dime to learn the Federal laws and State Regulations only to then turn around and treat the pro se/pro per Custodial and NON Custodial parents hung out to dry when it comes to enforcement and just do their job! I have had to tell them the law. And force the enforcement and he just gets it vacated in Oregon.  

Today I said in court that I was requesting to be heard in Federal District Court and Judge Harman said that DCSS in El Dorado County, CA would be required to do that if I request it. I have already done so on their website. I plan on following it up with a copy the final order after hearing and a letter requesting a formal hearing in district court to determine arrears and Jurisdiction once and for all according to the FFCCSOA and UIFSA which are both federal regulations that the two states must follow. I have had Continuing Exclusive Jurisdiction since 1998. The DA in Oregon has had my California order vacated back in 1999 through an ILLEGAL administrative judicial hearing that I was not even served for. A representative from the Sacramento County DCSS was served with the documents and never informed me of the hearing. So Oregon will now not honor the California order, even though I have proven personal and subject matter jurisdiction several times and have been awarded the Continuing Exclusive Jurisdiction in both Oregon and California superior courts.  This case will go to Federal District court so that the two states can once and for all agree to the order and wage assignment of my over $87,000 in Child support arrears I am owed for my now 25 year old son that I had to raise with absolutely no help from his father Michael McDougle who has been protected by the DA in St. Helens, Columbia County Oregon named Stephen Atchison. SHAME ON YOU Mr. Atchison. 

http://portlandtribune.com/scs/83-news/225450-87715-burglary-spree-hits-home-for-columbia-county-da

WE PAY THEM WITH OUR TAX DOLLARS!

If you want to file a FEDERAL complaint about your local State Department of Child support go here, believe be this form was not easy to find!

https://ocse.service-now.com/wf/webform.do

No comments:

Post a Comment