Thursday, April 21, 2016

Miracles do exists. I collected some arrears through the services of the El Dorado County Department of Child Support

Wow, pinch me. Am I dreaming. The DCSS in El Dorado County finally intercepted some funds from my ex.  A little over $1700 out of the over $87,000 in arrears. FINALLY something.  25 years and this is one of the largest amounts I have received.  

Don't want to get my hopes up, but if this becomes a regular thing. That would be great.  Oregon Department of Child support has been sent the order for collection and registration.  We will see if he is somehow able to vacate it and if so, we are ready to take it to District Federal court.  Know your rights. It seems to make a difference with DCSS if you know what they are supposed to do to collect, you can literally FORCE their hand.  

It certainly has not been easy or stress free and I have had to miss work for court dates, spend HOURS upon hours looking up state and federal laws, let alone trying to understand the MANY conflicting laws.  

Do yourself a favor and look up the FFCCSOA it tells you what the state department of child support services is REQUIRED to do to get enforcement. As long as you have a valid order, which I do. The state or Oregon should not be able to Vacate my California order of arrears.

JUSTICE IS A LONG TIME COMING over 25 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment